1) If you are traveling, I hope your trip goes well and you get there and back safe and sound.
2) If you are in the military (of any nation) and the holidays find you far away, know that we truly appreciate what you do. Godspeed and I hope you are with your loved ones very soon.
3) When you are with your loved ones, hug them. Hug them again. Hug them harder. You just never know when (or IF) you'll get that chance again.
4) If you are at odds with someone, extend the olive branch. Make peace. Just try.
5) Never forget: There are a great many people in need. Give what you can. The Red Cross, The Salvation Army, your local homeless shelter, women's shelter, your local food bank... all would appreciate whatever you can give. Food, clothing, cash, doesn't matter. It all goes to improve someone's life (and therefore the world) just a little bit.
6) Never forget (2): Our four legged friends need a hand, too. The local Humane Society or SPCA can always use food or bedding for their charges...
7) Eat, drink, and be merry!!! Just have a designated driver so there are no Holiday nightmares.
8) Laugh out loud. Do a silly dance. Tell someone just exactly how special they are to you.
However you may celebrate, I hope your holidays are truly magnificent and memorable!!!