14 June 2011

I will.

Class starts in one hour. The temperature outside just hit 101. I had a ridiculous day at work, and I've only had about 2/3 of my normal water intake. Guaranteed that by the end of class it will be 115 or more in the room.

I could take the easy way and opt out.

I could stay home.

I could do a hundred different things tonight.

Nope. 

I'm going.

I will do the very best I can.

I will not judge myself.

I will try to match my body to the words.

I will try to lock the knee.

I will pull on my heels as hard as possible.

I will persevere.

I will stretch and stretch and stretch.

I will not only survive, I will flourish.


If I can, I must.

I will.

Have a great class!!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite quotes of all time for Bikram yoga is, "Every class is a good class, the worst class is one you don't come to."

    Your post reminded me of this quote!

    ReplyDelete