22 June 2011

Just stopping by.....

It has been a frustrating week. Long story short, every time I tried to make a class over the last week, something would come up and I would miss. It drove me a little crazy at times, but as I've said before, sometimes your yoga lies elsewhere...

Anyhow, finally made it back to the room last night. It was the type of class one could imagine after a seven day layoff. It was tough. I wasn't very flexible, my balance was worse than usual, and I sat out a couple of postures (yes, Triangle was one of those). I made it through without leaving the room, but I was beat. I wish life would slow down a tick or two so I could make it to more classes. Trying to get to a point where I can attempt that 10-day mini challenge....

Finally, the spring session of Teacher Training has concluded and I would like to offer my, "Congratulations!!!" to Savygirl, Colleen, The Grateful Yogini, and all the 2011 spring graduates!!

Gotta go for now... Namaste.

59

No comments:

Post a Comment